Mr. Lauchmen's Classroom
Classes: Math 3, Pre-Engineering
Attendance will be recorded every Friday after 2:30 pm
To be marked present, students must meet minimum or exceed the engagement and task completion expectations both categories are explained below:
In order to be meet the expectations and be marked present students must watch all assigned videos and complete all assigned practice with a 75% or higher.
If students are interested in raising their third quarter grade they must watch all assigned videos and complete all assigned practice with a 75% or higher AND be actively participating in at least 45 minutes of Khan Academy SAT prep each week.
Students who submit work after the deadline will keep their current attendance and subsequent grade until staff can adjust it the following week.
- Grades will be contingent upon students meeting or exceeded the minimum attendance (engagement and task completion) requirements. Students that achieve this will maintain their third quarter grades. Students that exceed this may improve their grades. Students that do not achieve this may see their grades lowered.
- Students that would like to improve their third quarter grades should work directly with their teacher.
- In the Remote Learning section of the gradebook a score of "0" means the student did not meet the minimum expectations, a score of "1" means the student met the minimum expectations, and a score of "2" means the student exceeded the minimum expectations.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00am - 11:00am and 1:00pm -2:00pm
- Math 3 Period 1 https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/NDEzNTU4NjI5MTNa - code: 5pntcwc
- Math 3 Period 3 https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/NDEzNTYxNzI4Mjda - code: ijeouvr
- Pre-Engineering Period 5 https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/NDExNzExODA3MTZa - code: 6hyppxr
- Math 3 Period 7 https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/NDEzNTYxNzI4NTJa - code: mczmsj5
- Math 3 Period 8 https://classroom.google.com/u/0/c/NDEzNTYxNzI4ODRa - code: itt6pbs