Mr. Mallonee's Classroom
Hey y'all! Hope you're all doing well. I miss y'all so much! We are living in some crazy times right now. I am going to run our remote learnig through google classroom and will post assignments on that platform. Below are the links to each google classroom incase you need it. My office hours, cell phone, Zoom account, and email are listed as well as nformation regarding grades and attendance. Please read carefully so you are up to speed on how this process works. I really hope we can see each other again soon! I miss the heck out of y'all! Please take care of yourselves, wash your hands, and contact me via email, text, Zoom, Face Time, or call. I will be available to help with whatever is needed. Again, please scroll down and read ALL information. We can do this!
IF YOU NEED A CHROMEBOOK FOR REMOTE LEARNING PLEASE DO THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!
Call: 720 972-5555
Share the following information: Student Name, Student ID #, Grade Level, Current School
Attendance will be recorded every Friday after 2:30 pm
To be marked present each week, students must meet or exceed the minimum engagement and task completion expectations. Both categories are explained below:
Minimum: Students must attempt each of the three assigned tasks for the week. This will require at least 15-20 minutes of work on each assignment.
Exceed: Students must complete each of the three assigned tasks for the week. This will require 30-45 minutes of work for each assignment.
Students who submit work after the 2:30 deadline will keep their current attendance and grade until staff can adjust it the following week.
Grades will be contingent upon students meeting or exceeding the minimum engagement and task completion expectations.
- Students who complete the minimum requirements will maintain their third quarter grades.
- Students who exceed the minimum requirements may improve their grades.
- Students who do not meet the minimum requirements may see their grades lowered.
- Students who would like to improve their third quarter grades should work directly with their teacher.
In the Remote Learning section of the grade book,
- a score of “0” means the student did not meet the minimum expectations.
- a score of “1” means the student met the minimum expectations.
- a score of “2” means the student exceeded the minimum expectations.
Google Classroom Links
Office Hours- Here is a link to a spreadsheet you can use to sign up for specific times to meet during office hours.
Monday- Friday: 10 a.m.- 11 a.m.
Monday & Wednesday: 2 p.m.- 3 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m.- 12 p.m.
Cell Phone: (706) 202-7740