Library HoursMonday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 7:30 am to 3:45 pm Wednesday - 7:30 am to 1:00 pm
Library StaffMrs. Susan Smith, Digital Literacy Teacher Librarian - 720-271-4997 Mrs. Marlo Ewell, Media Technician - 720-271-4831
- All students who are not with a class are required to check in at the circulation desk.
- Be respectful and courteous of others using the library.
- If you are in the library during class time, without your teacher, you MUST have a pass from your classroom teacher. If you do not have a pass, you will be sent back to class.
- If you are in the library during a free period, your ID MUST have the appropriate authorization.
- If you are in the library during your lunch period, you MUST have a green lunch pass.
Food and drinks are NOT allowed in the library. The only exception is water in a container with a top or lid. You may leave your food and drinks on the table outside the entrance to the library.
- The library reserves the right to suspend these guidelines for special library events.
- Clean up after yourself! Dispose of your trash in either the trash cans or the recycling bins. Push your chairs in. Log off from the computer. Return your Chromebook to its correct spot in the cart.
- Please use furniture in the manner it is intended to be used. If you move a piece of furniture, please put it back before you leave.
- Do not leave backpacks, laptops, cell phones or other valuables unattended in the library.
- Students failing to comply with these guidelines may be asked to leave the library.
- Student IDs are required for checkout of all materials. No ID = NO CHECKOUT
- A total of three books may be checked out at one time.
- If a class assignment requires more than three books to be checked out, talk to Mrs. Smith.
- Books are checked out for a period of three weeks.
- Books can be renewed for an additional three weeks if there is not a waiting list for that book.
- Student library accounts must be in good standing to check out library materials.
- Overdue notices will be emailed to students weekly.
Interlibrary loans (ILLs) is a service that allows students to borrow materials from other Adams 12 schools. An ILL is not guaranteed and borrowers must follow the lending library's policies.
- To request an ILL or place a hold on an item, please see the library staff.
- Students are responsible for all overdue library materials. Materials more than 30 days overdue will be marked as lost and students will then be charged the replacement value of the item. If the material is returned to the library, and it is in good condition, the fine will be deleted.
Use of Technology
- All students should have and use their school-issued Chromebook. Personal devices may also be used.
- If you are in the library and need to print, please use the desktops by the circulation desk.
- Printing - Students may print using the LMC printer. Please be aware of what you are printing. Printing from websites and databases can be very wasteful. Print only what is necessary.
- The LMC printer is black and white only. The library does not have a color printer available for student use.
- Computers are for academic use first. Students using computers for non-academic reasons may be asked to give up their space for students needing a computer for academic reasons.
- For security reasons, remember to log off your desktop computer when finished.