Thank you for your patience and support as we navigate the world of online learning together! Listed below are my office hours, ways to get in contact, and other important information. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
I will be more than happy to help you during your choice of office hours posted below, all you have to do is click the office hours link which I will post at the beginning of each week monday morning in our Google Classroom. The meeting itself will likely be done through Zoom or Google Meet (to be determined - we're all learning here!).
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 10am-12pm
- Tuesday/Thursday - 10am-11am AND 1:30pm-2:30pm **note that this was moved slightly later**
Ways to Contact Me:
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 970-480-7342
- Remind app - check google classroom for how to sign up!
All class assigments, important announcements, and resources will be available on our class period's Google Classroom page. All students should already have access to our Google Classroom page; if not, please contact me. Just in case, here are the google classroom codes:
- 1st Period: 4fb5mbq
- 2nd Period: o2xn2eo
- 5th Period: lx7vdli
- 6th Period: wzyxr62
- 8th Period: ymch4ml
Attendance will be recorded every Friday after 12:00 pm (noon). **Please note that this is a slight change from before**
To be marked present, students must meet or exceed the minimum engagement and task completion expectations. For this purpose, the minimum will be:
A student attempts ALL Khan Academy Exercises and Aricles (reviews) and achieves a score of 50% or higher on each. Videos are always optional but will support you in completing the Exercises and Articles
Grades will be contingent upon students meeting or exceeded the minimum attendance (engagement and task completion) requirements.
- Students that consistently achieve the minimum (see MEET, below) will maintain their third quarter grades, unchanged.
- Students that consistently EXCEED the minimum (see EXCEED, below) may improve their grades.
- Students that consistently DO NOT meet the mimimum may see their grades lowered.
- MEET (a score of 1): The minimum task completion expectation is that a student attempt ALL Khan Academy Exercises and Articles (reviews) and achieve a score of 50% or higher on each. Videos are always optional but will support you in completing the Exercises and Articles.
EXCEED (a score of 2): The "exceeds" task completion expectation (a score of 2) will be awarded in the following way:
CP Math 3 (11th grade math): Complete the minimum, plus complete 45 ACTIVE minutes of Khan Academy SAT Prep for the week - whichever math topics that Khan SAT recommends for you, that's what you should be working on.
Math 1 (9th grade math): Complete ALL Khan Academy Exercises and Aricles (reviews) with a score of 100% on each.
These grades will be recorded in the "Remote Learning" section of the gradebook and will only be factored into your grade at the end of the Remote Learning period.
Students who submit work after each weekly deadline will keep their current attendance and subsequent grade until staff can adjust it the following week.
Students that would like to improve their third quarter grades (retakes, missing assigments, NE's) should work directly with their teacher.
This grading policy is subject to change by the teacher during the course of our Remote Learning roll-out.
If you need help with technology, please use one of the options below: