THS has students who are passionate about learning and being involved in many things from DECA/FBLA to HLSU.:) I enjoy being a part of many extra-curricular activities and seeing first-hand students thrive in other areas besides academics.
- Email: email@example.com
- There is more than one way to contact me during office hours. You may email or connect through Zoom (Zoom code will be posted in Google Classroom).
- At any time during these hours, please click the link to be taken to Zoom. You will be in a "waiting room" until I invite you into the meeting.
Class Websites: All instruction and material will be posted to our Google Classroom sites.
Attendance will be recorded every Friday after 2:30 pm
To be marked present each week, students must meet or exceed the minimum engagement and task completion expectations. Both categories are explained below:
Minimum: Students must attempt each of the assigned tasks for the week. This will require at least 15-20 minutes of work.
Exceed: Students must complete each of the assigned tasks for the week. This will require 30-45 minutes of work.
Students who submit work after the 2:30 deadline will keep their current attendance and grade until staff can adjust it the following week.
Grades will be contingent upon students meeting or exceeding the minimum engagement and task completion expectations.
- Students who complete the minimum requirements will maintain their third quarter grades.
- Students who exceed the minimum requirements may improve their grades.
- Students who do not meet the minimum requirements may see their grades lowered.
- Students who would like to improve their third quarter grades should work directly with their teacher.
In the Remote Learning section of the grade book,
- a score of “0” means the student did not meet the minimum expectations.
- a score of “1” means the student met the minimum expectations.
- a score of “2” means the student exceeded the minimum expectations.